We have come a long way in Digital Age and Big Data has firmly established its footing in marketing departments across the globe. Not only has it helped in assessing the interactions of the customers at a granular level but also in analyzing the past trends and predicting the future behavior of the customers – thus unlocking new opportunities.
Digital age has bought with it tons of data. Businesses are increasingly evolving by extracting information from this sea of data and –
- Predicting behavioral patterns of their customers,
- Making informed strategic marketing decisions and
- Unlocking new trends
“In marketing, there is only one strategy that never fails – market to your best customers first, your best prospects second and rest of the world last”
Data-driven marketing has become the norm of today’s businesses. Rather than trusting assumptions or gut feelings, modern marketers are making decisions based on numbers. In fact, spending on data-driven marketing has risen over 70% in last couple of years making it imperative for marketers to use this extensive data for-
- Analyzing and Capturing Leads,
- Fine-tuning their campaigns and
- Growing the bottom lines of the businesses they represent.
Below are the 5 ways of using Big Data to boost your Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Shifting gears from Content to Context: Big data plays a major role when it comes to timing and content distribution. With a detailed data on followers, you have the best window to reach them and squeeze in most out of each and every piece you publish.
- Conversion Optimization: Big Data helps in understanding how the leads and traffic moves from Point A to B i.e. what are the bottlenecks in the sales funnel and where the lost traffic is dropping off. It makes you understand the customer behavior in terms of “when” and not “if” – thus optimizing your business operations.
- Personalized Services: Big data gives more personalized information about customers and helps you tailor your offerings thus building more meaningful relationships.
- Proactive Decision Making: Even though it could be overwhelming analyzing the large amount of data and information but it actually offers deeper and clearer insights leading to efficient decision making that is proactive and not reactive.
- Boosting Digital Sales: Even the most minor details in digital sales could result in major profits or losses. The information provided by big data could help in optimizing pricing strategy, predicting demand trends and analyzing why certain product/services are falling flat.
Building up a highly qualified and purchase ready digital audience and converting them into loyal customers by anticipating their needs and offering true value is the dream of any business.
And one thing that nurtures this dream is BIG DATA – one can easily capture the attention of their target consumers in real time from their competitors and leverage the same to their advantage.
Visit us :- http://www.turkblue.com